The Benefits of Bespoke and Handmade Bathroom Furniture
A lot of people I meet are surprised that I offer bespoke and handmade bathroom furniture, wall cabinets and mirrors. They often assume that they’ll need to select pre-manufactured options from a mainstream supplier.
One of the drawbacks of buying pre-manufactured bathroom furniture is that it can affect and even drive the decisions you make when planning your bathroom.
With bespoke and handmade bathroom furniture, not only will the furniture fit perfectly in your space, but can match other design decisions such as tiles, basins, countertops and paints.
With bespoke bathroom furniture, not only do you get a great looking piece of furniture, but you can also make practical configuration decisions:
- Can be floor standing or wall-hung
- Can be configured with doors, drawers or both
- Can include adjustable shelves
- Can be made from solid wood or a wood veneer
- Can match or complement existing paint colours
- Can have a stone or wooden countertop
- Can have above or below countertop basin fitted
- Can be completely made to measure
- Can have lighting and charging points
- Can have bespoke mirrors made to match any size
Most of the bathrooms I design and install feature bespoke handmade bathroom furniture. Take a look at my latest bathrooms or download my brochure to see more examples. If you’re ready to start your dream bathroom, feel free to contact me.